Your Pageant Portal

TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Bb. Pilipinas 2014: Why your blogger banks on Mary Jean Lastimosa's quest for a crown




There is such a saying of third-time lucky, there's a saying that try and try until you succeed, maybe this is the mantra of Mary Jean Lastimosa, on why she joined again for the third time after being 2nd Runner Up in 2011 and a finalist in 2012. While she's on the other end of criticisms and positive remarks, your blogger banks on MJ's quest to finally landing a crown on her head.

If my memory serves me right, at 26 (MJ's current age), she can only win Miss Universe & Supranational (feel free to correct me here if I am wrong). I'd like to see her win MU for Kagandahang Flores because I see the "queenly" vibe now than before, not to take anyway from A&Q but I think KF has given MJ the right package this time around. Only the Q&A will be a telling factor, but experience-wise, I think MJ will be close to winning with the right answer this time.

I'll give my round 1 picks soon, and the Aces and Queens lady whom I feel has the strongest chance of winning Miss Universe Philippines.


, , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment