Your Pageant Portal

TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Roxanne Cabanero quits Miss World PH after 2 days

image


Controversial Roxanne CabaƱero quits Miss World Philippines 2014 in her move to free the organization from controversies.  In her open letter says:

I would like to thank you for your genuine support and for really fighting and giving me a chance to be a part of Miss World Philippines 2014. I admire your generosity for giving me a chance to live the dream I have of becoming a beauty queen. But unfortunately, I have to withdraw from the contest. I am sorry from the bottom of my heart if I have ever caused stir over the controversy I am linked with that smeared and tainted the name and reputation of Miss World Philippines.

I am heartbroken over my decision to withdraw but this is the best way to stop the chaos and protect the name of Miss World Philippines. 

The whole two-day experience being a part of [the pageant] was a blessing and forever will live in my heart. hank you for making me feel so comfortable throughout the screening to final screening. It was a family worth [keeping]. Good luck to all the beautiful ladies joining and I'm proud of all of them.

Miss World Philippines 2014 will be having its final competition on October 12, 2014 at the Mall of Asia Arena where Megan Young, 2013 Miss World will crown her successor to compete in London.

[Reference to ABS-CBN News Report] 
,

No comments:

Post a Comment