Your Pageant Portal

TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Of Prediction Games: Could I be right this time for Miss World 2014?

Koyal, Valerie and Rolene with reigning Miss World Megan Young 

Prediction Games is something I try to join for every National/International Pageant Competition and true enough, I join sometimes through the blogs I read, one of them is Norman's Blog which is owned by Norman Tinio, he hosted a Prediction Game for Miss World 2014 and posts at almost every day the updates for Miss Intercontinental, Miss World, Miss Supranational and Miss World. 

He had this dedicated post for Koyal, Valerie and Rolene seated in a table with reigning Miss World Megan Young.

I actually had them in my Top 3 (not revealing the order hihihi), prophetic photo as it may seem but we all wish it to happen don't we?



, , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment