Your Pageant Portal

TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Rogelie Catacutan: KF Cebu's Gem for Miss Supranational 2015

KF Cebu's Jonas Borces must be real proud right after the Bb. Pilipinas 2014 where Kris Tiffany Janson won the very first Bb. Pilipinas Intercontinental title and went on to Miss Intercontinental 2014 as 2nd Runner Up, their sole bet for 2015, Rogelie Catacutan is also in the Top 5 as Bb. Pilipinas Supranational 2015.

Now that no switching of crowns will happen with Christi Lynn McGarry and Rogelie Catacutan, Rogelie's camp along with BPCI can focus on how to conquer the Poland-based competition. She reminds me a lot of Miss Supranational 2013 Mutya Datul who will seem to be a breathe of fresh air to the Supranational candidates come pre-pageant events. 

Rogelie's message to her fans via her Official Facebook page:

"I know this week has been a roller coaster ride for me with the all the things happening, but I am still your Bb. Pilipinas - Supranational. I am very happy for whatever the result is, I won this title and I love it already. God has given me this and I know it has its purpose. 
To my family and friends, my supporters, to everyone who believe in my capacity and capability, A BIG THANK YOU! I will not be this determined and strong to face and finish this journey. I am very excited to train for my international competition! Thank you!"


-ROGELIE CATACUTAN, BB. PILIPINAS - SUPRANATIONAL



, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment