Your Pageant Portal

TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Bb. Pilipinas 2015: How about a competition for Hannah and Kim?

While I was also equally giddy that Parul (who was for my case a wasted beauty at first until the Press Conference last Thursday for the 2014 batch) and Ann (reigning BBP-Tourism), I was kinda looking at Bb. Pilipinas 1st Runner Up Hannah Ruth Sison and Bb. Pilipinas 2nd Runner Up Kimverlyn Suiza who I thought was worthy of a sash to represent the Philippines as well.

But as we all know, Runners-up in BPCI are the ladies in waiting if the main winners are not available (whether they are resigned, dethroned et. al) which Hannah and Kim are tasked to do. If they were a bit younger, we might ask them to join next year, but sadly, they are not.

I'm kinda praying for the two to represent the country, are you with me? , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment