Your Pageant Portal

TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

Monday, December 31, 2012

Diana Arevalo for Bb. Pilipinas 2013 anyone?


I am not a pageant whiz, but definitely I have my own bets now that it is Binibini season once again. Fanpages/Missosologists/Pageant Whiz alike have their own bet on who they want to see for the Bb. Pilipinas 2013 pageant. I for one have my own say for repeaters that may or are rumored of joining. I would like to see Diana Arevalo one more time for the chance for the three crowns.
She joined in 2009 where she was a part of the Top 10 of that year's Binibini pageant and she joined again in 2011 where she was in the Top 15. That time I was surely thinking she would get the crown, at least a Bb. Pilipinas - Tourism crown but it didn't went that way.
Just in case if Diana Arevalo files her BBP application, I'm sure she would be a shoo-in for the cut. I am hoping she gets to be Miss Universe Philippines 2013 (God-willing), but there are a lot of gorgeous girls who are rumored to be joining..

It's gonna be a wild (and crazy) Bb. Pilipinas season again ;)
Photo: Google Images (this was used as a part of the Bb. Pilipinas 2011 contest - credits to Bb. Pilipinas) 
, , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment