Your Pageant Portal

TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Miss Philippines Earth 2014 Top Picks

Disclaimer: This is just your blogger's personal opinion and you may or may not agree with what I would be trying to say. I decided not to define a title, at least for now, but I'm giving my Top 10 to which I feel would have the Top 5 (Miss Philippines Earth and the elemental queens).

MA. PAULA BIANCA PAZ

ANGELIE CRIZELLE OCAMPO

MARY ANN ROSS MISA

CRYSTAL STAR ABERASTURI

DIANNE CARMELA QUERRER

MONIQUE TERUELLE MANUEL

MELANIE BALAGTAS

JANELLE TEE

KIMBERLY COVERT

JAMIE HERRELL


My top picks for the successor of Angelee Claudett Delos Reyes would have to be between Ross Misa, Bianca Paz and Jamie Herrell. For me the spoilers would have to be Dianne Querrer, Janelle Tee or Crystal Star Aberasturi.


, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment