Your Pageant Portal

TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Sunday Thoughts: Ladies I Wanna See Again - Nancy Leonard (Miss Philippines Air 2013)

 
Nancy Leonard (then Miss Philippines Water 2013 who in 2014 became Miss Philippines-Air 2013) and Samantha Purvor (Miss Philippines Water 2012)

It's Sunday, I'm starting a new blog post entitled "Ladies I Wanna See Again". These are previous runners-up and elemental Miss Philippines Earth queens whom I want to see in succeeding editions of a national pageant. My first stop is Nancy Leonard who recently was Miss Philippines Air 2013 relinquishing her crown to Diane Querrer in Miss Philippines Earth 2014.

Nancy, 23 going on 24 by 2015 still has a chance of joining Bb. Pilipinas 2015. When she does, I definitely would root for her, for now I'd like to see her enjoy her blissful rest after a year's reign with Angelee, Alma, Athina and Bernadette.

, , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment